Saturday, November 29, 2014

December Schedule

Update:  All of these December dates were rained out.  I'm not complaining.  This inconvenience is much better than drought.  It looks like this coming Monday will be clear, but I have just finished my semester at school and haven't had a chance to think about this painting group.  I am going to take a few weeks to regroup so I won't have anything posted this week.  We are skipping 2 weeks and will resume in January.  Meanwhile, I am going to catch up on everything that I need to do for my family and everyone else.  I will work on having a schedule several months at a time.
 

Winter Hours 12-3:30 ish

Sorry I haven't been able to join the group lately.  I have had specific painting homework to do.  Winter break is coming up for me.  Then I'll try to post locations to get me through to Spring break.

December 1

Nicasico, CA 

Directions:  http://www.mapquest.com/us/ca/nicasio

Scenic small town west of Novato.  Now that we've had a little rain, it won't look so brown.  I've had several requests for this location so if it is rained out on Monday, I'll reschedule it.

December 8

Taylor Mountian Regional Park

Directions:  http://parks.sonomacounty.ca.gov/Get_Outdoors/Parks/Taylor_Mountain_Regional_Park_and_Open_Space_Preserve.aspx

Great views, hills, tress.  Again, if it is raining, I'll reschedule this one.

December 15

 Crane Creek Regional Park


Directions:  http://parks.sonomacounty.ca.gov/Get_Outdoors/Parks/Crane_Creek_Regional_Park.aspx

Another opportunity for views, hills and tress. 

Will resume in January.  I will have things posted hopefully right after Christmas.  We will continue winter hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment